For more than 40 years, property managers and facility managers in the Philadelphia greater area have relied on RZ Contracting for commercial paving and sitework. We are proud to offer services to commercial offices, apartments, shopping centers, and multi-family communities. We offer much more than paving. Ask us about stormwater management, concrete work, masonry, and more.
Our asphalt paving services ensure commercial lots and roadways are safe while enhancing the overall aesthetics of your property.
Including site preparation, excavation, mass grading, soil stabilization, drainage control, and site cleanup.
Storm Water Management
We provide a diverse range of stormwater management solutions that capture, convey and retain stormwater throughout a wide variety of commercial applications.
Our Commercial Concrete work includes floors, foundations, footings, curbs and sidewalks.
Our commercial demolition services include above & below grade, total & selective, as well as deconstruction services.
Our commercial excavation services include basements, foundations, utility trenching, and site development.
Our commercial land clearing services include tree removal, grading, and creating access to roads.
Our commercial masonry work includes block and brickwork, stucco & wall parging, as well as building retaining walls.
Area we serve
Let’s talk paving and site development!
When we talk to our clients, we typically hear the following challenges…
- Troubled with finding a reliable contractor that offers a variety of services in the site development industry
- Worried about dealing with the risk of hazardous conditions in their facility, parking lot and walkways
- Frustrated by the lack of consistent communication with the contractor
- Disappointed by the limited knowledge of the contractor for what their site needs
- Concerned about attracting tenants and retaining them due to building conditions and property
Are you experiencing any of these challenges?
Share some info with us and we’ll connect with you to schedule a call to learn more about your needs.